Reconnect & Reinforce Your Romantic Relationship
Tools, support and COACHING to help you change and improve your personal relationships! Learn how to leverage the trinity of relationships to create healthy, respectful and lasting relationships that ADD rather then subtract!
LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION…
– Do you experience problems and issues in your romantic relationship?
– Does it feel like you’re growing apart and wish to get closer together again, but don’t know HOW TO?
– Are you often finding yourself in heated arguments not knowing how to make it stop?
– Are you repeating old behaviours in NEW relationships (only to end up with) getting the same old, and feel it’s time for a change?
– Does it feel like your relationship are draining you rather then re-charging and energizing you?
Many of my clients struggle with how to resolve issues in their relationships without fighting, blaming, crying or avoidance, when all they want is to get things WORKING. Communication, responsibilities, expectations and emotions are poor, lacking or all over the place and it’s hard to know WHERE to START!
My goal is to help people improve their relationships achieving deeper understanding, respect and acceptance and seeing things for what they TRULY are.
I help provide people with simple, powerful and straight forward tools and methods to build and improve their relationships and better their communication.
Relationships Are Everything (And Everywhere)
All we are, is about relationships. Our relationship to our partner, parent, sibling, child or colleague, our relationship to the physical things all around us; to the table we’re sitting at, the ground or floor we’re resting our feet on, the relationship to the fabric against your body – it’s all about relationships. And the ONE relationship that binds them all together is the one you have with YOURSELF.
The relationship you have with yourself is the foundation of any and all other relationships around you.
This is why all my work I do with my clients is centered around the work with the self, together with the exploration and development of skills and characteristics that help facilitate healthy and sustainable relationships. I’ve also seen what an impact it has on ALL other relationships when only ONE person decides to change and improve her relationship with HERSELF – it only takes one.